Our Co-Ed Fit Camp Program is a time-efficient, high intensity workout designed to get members moving better while building a lean, strong body. These classes are specifically designed for individuals who want the constantly varied, high-intensity aspects of CrossFit, without the heavy lifting. This boot-camp style workout blends functional movements and fast-paced cardio specifically designed to boost your endurance, strength, stability, balance, and overall athleticism. Our Co-Ed Fit Camp is perfect for the beginning athlete looking to shed body fat and develop a strong base of general fitness and proper movement patterns. For the time-crunched athlete our Co-Ed Fit Camp class is structured to get you warmed up and through your workout in about 40 minutes and follow this up with a 5-15 minute optional mobility and/or core work session for athletes who want to spend additional time improving movement patterns, joint health and range of motion.
Early Morning Fit Camp: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:15 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Evening Fit Camp: Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday Fit Camp: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Cost: Our Fit Camp classes are included in all of our regular All-Access Monthly CrossFit Membership. We also offer a Kingstowne Fit Camp and SpinFit Only Membership for individuals not looking to do our CrossFit program for $125.00 per month.
Who is our Co-Ed Fit Camp for?
- Just like our regular CrossFit classes our Co-Ed Fit Camp classes are for everyone and can be scaled to any and all fitness levels. These classes are ideal for:
- Beginners who are interested in our CrossFit program but want to build up some conditioning and basic strength first.
- Those tired of the traditional or globo gym and want the variety and intensity of CrossFit without the heavy or technical lifts.
- CrossFit athletes coming back from taking time off
- Early morning warriors operating on a tight schedule and looking for an efficient and effective workout in under an hour
- Individuals who have an injury that prevents them from lifting heavy weight but sill want to get in shape.