Our Co-Ed Fit Camp Program is a time-efficient, high intensity workout designed to get members moving better while building a lean, strong body. These classes are specifically designed for individuals who want the constantly varied, high-intensity aspects of CrossFit, without the heavy lifting. This boot-camp style workout blends functional movements and fast-paced cardio specifically designed to boost your endurance, strength, stability, balance, and overall athleticism. Our Co-Ed Fit Camp is perfect for the beginning athlete looking to shed body fat and develop a strong base of general fitness and proper movement patterns. For the time-crunched athlete our Co-Ed Fit Camp class is structured to get you warmed up and through your workout in about 40 minutes and follow this up with a 5-15 minute optional mobility and/or core work session for athletes who want to spend additional time improving movement patterns, joint health and range of motion.
Early Morning Camp: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:15 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Cost: This class is not included in our regular CrossFit Memberships. 3 Sessions Per Week: $299.00.
The 8-Week Boot Camp Includes:
- Five workout options per week
- 24 Boot Camp Classes
- Free Access to our Co-Ed Unloaded Fit Camp Class on Saturday mornings
- Weekend Homework Workouts
- Spin Fit Free Trial Class
- Nutrition Guidance
- Private Facebook Page for Support and Accountability
- Body Composition Analysis and Baseline Fitness Testing
Attendance: The morning class is open to both male and female members and non members. The evening class is open to female members only. Prior CrossFit experience is not required.
Upcoming Camps: 2018/Cycle 4 (Summer)
Early Morning Camp: 25 June 2018 through 20 August 2018 (Co-Ed)
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 5:15 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. and Saturdays at 8:00 a.m .to 9:00 a.m.
Evening Camp: 25 June 2018 through 20 August 2018 (Evening Camp: Ladies Only)
Mondays and Wednesday from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Fridays at 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturdays at 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Who is our Co-Ed Fit Camp for?
- Just like our regular CrossFit classes our Co-Ed Fit Camp classes are for everyone and can be scaled to any and all fitness levels. These classes are ideal for:
- Beginners who are interested in our CrossFit program but want to build up some conditioning and basic strength first.
- Those tired of the traditional or globo gym and want the variety and intensity of CrossFit without the heavy or technical lifts.
- CrossFit athletes coming back from taking time off
- Early morning warriors operating on a tight schedule and looking for an efficient and effective workout in under an hour
- Individuals who have an injury that prevents them from lifting heavy weight but sill want to get in shape.