Our Co-Ed Fit Camp Program is a time-efficient, high intensity workout designed to get members moving better while building a lean, strong body. These classes are specifically designed for individuals who want the constantly varied, high-intensity aspects of CrossFit, without the heavy lifting. This boot-camp style workout blends functional movements and fast-paced cardio specifically designed to boost your endurance, strength, stability, balance, and overall athleticism. Our Co-Ed Fit Camp is perfect for the beginning athlete looking to shed body fat and develop a strong base of general fitness and proper movement patterns. For the time-crunched athlete our Co-Ed Fit Camp class is structured to get you warmed up and through your workout in about 40 minutes and follow this up with a 5-15 minute optional mobility and/or core work session for athletes who want to spend additional time improving movement patterns, joint health and range of motion.
DUE TO COVID LIMITATIONS OUR FIT CAMP CLASSES ARE ON A TEMPORARY HIATUS. OUR FIT CAMP MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO JOIN OUR REGULAR CROSSFIT CLASSES WHERE WE WILL TAILOR THE DAILY PROGRAM TO MEET THE NEEDS OF OUR FIT CAMP ATTENDEES. WE LOOK FORWARD TO BRINGING THIS PROGRAM BACK SOON!
Early Morning Fit Camp: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:15 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Evening Fit Camp: Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday Fit Camp: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Cost: Our Fit Camp classes are included in all of our regular All-Access Monthly CrossFit Membership. We also offer a Kingstowne Fit Camp and SpinFit Only Membership for individuals not looking to do our CrossFit program for $125.00 per month.
Who is our Co-Ed Fit Camp for?
- Just like our regular CrossFit classes our Co-Ed Fit Camp classes are for everyone and can be scaled to any and all fitness levels. These classes are ideal for:
- Beginners who are interested in our CrossFit program but want to build up some conditioning and basic strength first.
- Those tired of the traditional or globo gym and want the variety and intensity of CrossFit without the heavy or technical lifts.
- CrossFit athletes coming back from taking time off
- Early morning warriors operating on a tight schedule and looking for an efficient and effective workout in under an hour
- Individuals who have an injury that prevents them from lifting heavy weight but sill want to get in shape.